Internationally renowned environmental artists Peter Ward & Francesca Owen invite you to their workshop and gallery space at Hele Corn Mill where they host frequent summer events including Saturday morning childrens' art groups, birthday parties, paint making demonstrations, artist workshops and exhibitions.
Hand crafted paintings, cards, textiles and other items made using locally gathered earth pigments, dyes and materials are for sale at the gallery. You are welcome to come in, browse and meet the artists.
Full-day pigment site visits can be also arranged. Visitors are taken on a tour of the pigment sites of North Devon, including Bideford Black (Abbotsham), Fremington Quay and Peppercombe.
The workshop and gallery is open outside of the specified times by appointment.
• Children's art groups, Saturday morning 11.00-12.30 £5.00 per child
• Children's parties £10.00 per child, (2 hours, min 5, max 10)
• Paint making demonstrations, Friday afternoon, 14.00-15.00 £5.00 per person (min 3 people)
• Artist day workshops £50.00 per person (min 3 people)
• Pigment Site Tours £50.00 per person
(Group lunches can be provided by the Corn Mill Tea rooms upon request.)
Please contact us for more information on any of the above events or visit our website and facebook page.
April – June: Open weekends incl. Fridays 13.30-16.00
July-August: Open Thurs, Friday, Saturday, Sunday13.30-16.00
Sept-Oct: Open weekends including Fridays 13.30-16.00
All images on this page are Copyright © eARTh, or as detailed in the caption or filename.